What Are Printables?
Printables are digital files (e.g., JPEGs or PDFs) that you can download and print yourself.
- Flexible - Choose any size, colour, frame and printing surface (paper, canvas, wood, etc.) you desire.
- Quick - Receive your prints instantly!
- Affordable – No paying for shipping costs or the “middle man”.
- Reusable – Files are yours forever - reuse as gifts for friends and family!
- Accessible – Available to everyone, everywhere.
How It Works
Browse our catalogue and choose your designs. Filter by your preferred colours and style. Save 30% automatically when you add 3 or more prints to your cart. Add any colour/size customisation notes at checkout.
After payment, you'll be directed to a confirmation page with links to download each design you've purchased. You'll also receive an email containing a link to download your files. Custom designs will be emailed to you within 2 working days.
Once downloaded, you can print out your files on your home or office printer, upload them to an online printing service such as Walgreens, Shutterfly or Snapfish, or email your files to a local print shop.
Four image files are included in each purchase which represent four different printing ratios for over 20 sizes:
- 16x20 inches (4:5 ratio for printing 4"x5"/ 8"x10" / 40x50cm / 16"x20")
- 18x24 inches (3:4 ratio for printing 6"x8" / 9"x12" / 12"x16" / 30x40cm / 18"x24")
- 20x30 inches (2:3 ratio for printing 4"x6" / 6"x9" / 8"x12" / 10"x15" / 12"x18" / 16"x24" / 20"x30" / 24"x36")
- A2 (international paper size for printing A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 / A1 / 5"x7", 50x70cm)
Want a different size? No problem! Add a note to your order to receive it by email within 2 working days.
Home or Office Printing Guidelines
We recommend using 300gsm cardstock or heavyweight photo paper for your prints (which you can find on eBay and Amazon).
Glossy, semi-gloss, satin or matte selections are matters of personal preference, but our recommendation is matte paper.
When printing your files, be sure your printer's settings are set to print at "original size" or 100% to ensure proper sizing.
In addition, make sure your printer's colour management/colour correction is disabled before printing.
Please note that it's normal for colours to differ slightly from what you see on screen. This is due to computer screens being calibrated differently to printers.